Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Only 9 days for Christmas

Dear Fellow Friends,
Only 9 days till Christmas,it hard to believe that we are almost entering 2010 if the Lord carries us a another year.My dad put the Christmas tree up yesterday it is so beautiful and I must say I am so thankful to Jesus for granting me 20 years on this earth and next year I will hit the big 21!!!!-I suffer from a rare syndrome and most people don't live beyond the age of 5 years old very sad.
What has the Lord done for you followers this year?
~Zara

3 comments:

Abigail Pruence said...

Hi Zara, God has been doing a lot in my life right now actually. He has mended a few relationships in my family, He has given my father work even though there aren't many jobs available, and the company has business! God has been doing a lot in my personal life too. I have wanted to get into the habit of praying and fasting and I am now learning from my father, who has lots of experience in that area, and from the Bible.
Thank you for posting another post, I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

God Bless,
Abigail P. Sitter

Anonymous said...

Yes I can't believe it's only 9 more days either! Wow, 2009 has gone by so fast! :) Caleb cut us a Christmas tree the other day, and it's very beautiful too. (But very big! Haha, I will have to tell you the story later today) I am thankful (this year) that I have gotten to meet so many Godly friends! And that the Lord is continuing to lead us to a good church. We're visiting 2 good ones right now, so please pray that he will show us which one is right for us.
May the Lord bless you,
~Sarah

Näna said...

Hello Zara.

Thank you for following! This is a wonderful blog you have here. Hope to hear from you over at "By The Way".

Nana