Sunday, October 25, 2009

Re: Hello

Dear Fellows Christians,
I thought I should all let you know a little more about me!!
I was born in Inverness-Shire 28th of July 1989,born to Aileen Ross and my late dad Eric Ernst,I am half a america jew(Wow!!!)I live in a place call Strathpeffer with my mam,and my new daddy I love him as my real daddy.I am 20 years old,I will be 21 next year if the Lord carries me a another year.I suffer from a rare syndrome Schinzel Giedon most people died before they reached 6 year(very tragic)I am so blessed that I'm still alive.
Tell me about you?
~Zara

4 comments:

Alli said...

Glad I got to get to know you a little better! Here is my post of which I started off with on my blog:
http://handmaidensjourney.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-blog-and-life.html

The only things that changed is my age, which is 17, and the grade which is 11th.

-Alli

Anonymous said...

Nice to know more about you zara!! =D Well...I am 5 ft and 2 in. tall. I am strong for my age my Dad says and he says I have a pretty face. My dad is so sweet. =D And so is my WHOLE family. =D

Lindsay said...

Hi Zara,
I have repied to your comments on my blog, but I guess you don't check back on my posts. Sorry about that!

Anyway, I'm afraid that I can't be your penpal. My parents don't allow me to give my address to people I don't know very well. I'm sorry, but I hope you understand.

I love your blog though, and I look forward to getting to know you better through that! :)

~ Blessings to you,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Hey Zara, thank you for following my blog; yours is very pretty.