Friday, November 6, 2009

Re:Thank you for keeping me in your Prayers

Dear Fellow Christians,
I just want to thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers,and may you continue to keep me in your prayers.Yesterday the 5th)I was at my eye doctor I am to have a another operation hopefully if the Lord carries me till next year,I'm to have tubes inserted my eye as it has left my eye weeping and droopy as I still have a weakness because of the palsy I took earlier this year.As you all know this week I had a Catheter inserted my bladder because of the problem I been suffering,I was to go back today but I haven't been able to empty my bowel that is blocking my bladder to not work,I am to go back on Monday.
Thank you again Friends
Have a blessed day
~Zara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! I will keep praying for you!

God Bless You And Keep You Safe!,
Saerwen