Monday, February 23, 2009

I've been tagged

''I've been tagged by Laura.This is my first tag! I couldn't make it to 50,but I hope you still enjoy''

1. I am a Christian I love Jesus with all my heart

2.I was born in Scotland

3. I am 19 years old I have Special needs

4. I love emailing people,I like emailing Laura, Tricia,and April

5. I love my family

6. I would love if my grandad came to know the Lord,he hasn't put his trust in him yet

7. I love watching films like Little House on the Prairie,Road to Avonlea and The Waltons,I love watching The Cedarmont Kids bible dvds

8. I love reading history about the wars,my favourite subject is Auschwitz(Holocaust) I am hoping to watch the new film The Boy in the Striped Pyjames when I get the dvd

9. I love going to College and La'rche

10. I would love to go to Kanas city to meet Laura ,Tricia and April

11. I would love to visit Anne of Green Gables in Prince Edward Island in Canada

12. This is my dream to visit Israel,I have a very dear friend there

13. I been to Disneyland 2 times I am going in June this year

14. I have 1 fish and 1 cat

15. My favourites colour is pink

16. My birthday is on the 28th of July,I was born in 1989

17. I love my new daddy

18. I like to be free of pain I am suffering from a nasty disease TMJ if anybody suffers the same thing please email me,I'm waiting to have a Jaw Joint replacement Operation soon

19. I would love to do drama and acting

20. I love babies

I want to tag:

Tiffany
Lauren Ann
Jessica
Jocelyn

No comments: